Sunday, February 21, 2016

Confessions of a Podcast Addict

Podcasts...oh how I adore them! The boring stuff of life - laundry, dishes, long car rides - it's all so much more exciting when listening to a scrapbooking podcast! Thanks to podcasts, I almost look forward to folding underwear...well, almost.

Seriously...if I can't actually *be* scrapbooking, I can at least be listening to people talk about scrapbooking! One of my favorite podcasts is the Paperclipping Roundtable - Noell Hyman, and all of her cool scrappy guests, teamed up with her hilarious producer/husband Izzy. Is it totally weird that I talk back to them while pairing socks? And...it's totally free to listen to them...unbelievable! They get such cool scrappy guests to hang out with them - Stacy Julian, Shimelle Laine, Jennifer Wilson, Amy Tan, Ali Edwards...ooh, look at me write down names like they are all my best friends!!! My real best friends aren't scrapbookers, so I hope it's okay that I have virtually adopted all the Roundtable ladies (and Izzy), in a totally not creepy-stalkerish kind of way...really :) I love all of your awesome ideas!

...anyway, usually as I'm listening to the podcast, I'm inspired to dive into my supplies and get scrapping as soon as I can. The Paperclipping site also has a paid subscription to awesome scrapbooking videos, and this is a layout that I was inspired to create after watching one of them. Noell made a layout using Project Life cards on a traditional 12 x 12 layout, so I decided to try the same thing. I'm super happy about how it came out...what do you think?



Supplies:
- Project Life Heidi Swapp Foil Kit
- Project Life Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste Edition
- Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine papers

Fangirling on: Paperclipping and the Paperclipping Roundtable Podcast

Happy scrapping everyone! ...and go fold that laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment