Friday, February 19, 2016

Today was Beautiful

I just love scrapbooking the seasons - and where I live, we have all of them! Winter can sometimes make me long for palm trees, but when it does a sunset like this, I don't mind the snow as much!

This layout also gives me a chance to fangirl about one of my fav digi scrapping sites - The Daily Digi! I've been a subscriber to their Digi Files since 2011, and I loooove getting a pile of awesome digi supplies every month - I've got quite a library now,and this stash doesn't even take up space in my scrap room - yee ha!!

For this layout, I did a keyword search on my Digi Files folder for the word "sunset." I didn't really find any sunset themed kits, but I did find this perfect word block that exactly fit this layout!

Then I did a search on "snow" and found the cool snowflake painty swirls that I recolored to match. Using the search feature is an awesome way to use my digi stash!

But, I wouldn't want to leave my paper supplies out, so I grabbed an old EK Success snowflake punch and punched a couple of snowflakes out of paper I had in my stash to add the finishing touch.

And...fyi...I don't get any kick-backs from the places and stuff I'm fangirling over - I'm just all about sharing the love!



Supplies:

All former Digi Files Kits
- Arizona Autumn by Gina Cabrera
- Snow Flurries by Southern Creek Designs
EK Success snowflake punch
DCWV purple cardstock

Fangirling on: The Daily Digi

No comments:

Post a Comment